Master Oracle SOA Suite 12c by Lucas Jellema
June 24, 2016 Leave a comment
Design, implement, manage, and maintain a highly flexible service-oriented computing infrastructure across your enterprise using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Written by an Oracle ACE director, Oracle SOA Suite 12c Handbook uses a start-to-finish case study to illustrate each concept and technique. Learn expert techniques for designing and implementing components, assembling composite applications, integrating Java, handling complex business logic, and maximizing code reuse. Runtime administration, governance, and security are covered in this practical resource.
- Get started with the Oracle SOA Suite 12c development and run time environment
- Deploy and manage SOA composite applications
- Expose SOAP/XML REST/JSON through Oracle Service Bus
- Establish interactions through adapters for Database, JMS, File/FTP, UMS, LDAP, and Coherence
- Embed custom logic using Java and the Spring component
- Perform fast data analysis in real time with Oracle Event Processor
- Implement Event Drive Architecture based on the Event Delivery Network (EDN)
- Use Oracle Business Rules to encapsulate logic and automate decisions
- Model complex processes using BPEL, BPMN, and human task components
- Establish KPIs and evaluate performance using Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- Control traffic, audit system activity, and encrypt sensitive data
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.