January 26, 2016 Leave a comment
Request access to our middleware demo systems here.
Global Sales Engineering (GSE), in collaboration with EMEA Pre-Sales Center (EPC), is pleased to announce the availability of the Oracle SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) Suite 12c (12.1.3) Solutions demo. This demo showcases the fundamental concepts, approach to development and integration, and the functionality of the core components of the SOA Suite 12c. The demo highlights the benefits of SOA components in a realistic use-case scenario to build, change, or extend a business.
- Design and execution of Purchase Order Process flow using Oracle JDeveloper and SOA application consoles
- Service Virtualization using Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Managed File Transfer
Call to Action
- Go to the GSE Demo Store to see this 2 minute video, demo scripts, and other collateral material.
- Note: The video streaming works best in Firefox, while Chrome users will need to click the download button to download then play the video directly from their PC.
- Register a new demo or environment from the GSE website by searching for Demo Title “SOA Suite 12c (12.1.3) Solutions”.
- SOA Suite 12c (12.1.3) Solutions is available as an Instant Canned demo (short-term use) and as a Deal Server demo (customizable for days or weeks of use).
- See this site for comprehensive Oracle product and sales information about SOA
If you need assistance or encounter any issues please submit a GSE support ticket or call the GSE Support Hotline. The hotline is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, at:
- Americas: +1-650-506-8763
- EMEA: +44-118-9240808
- APAC: +65-6436-2150
- Japan: +81-3-6834-6097
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.