Oracle OpenWorld 2016 presentations
October 18, 2016 Leave a comment
At the SOA & BPM Partner Community workspace the SOA and BPM presentations have been published in ppt format (community membership required). We would like to encourage you to use the material to update your customer base. Make sure you get Oracle support to make your event an success:
· Host your event at an Oracle Customer Visitor Center and request Oracle speakers, please contact your Oracle partner manager
· Contact the Oracle Partner marketing team to support you and to request joint budgets.
· PaaS free trial accounts ICS and PCS, IoT and PaaS for SaaS for your event.
Oracle Process & Integration Cloud Service Presentations Now Available
The Oracle Process and Integration Product Management team, Oracle Development and our customers were extremely busy this year at Open World with 25+ sessions. We wanted to take the time to share with you our Oracle Open World Presentations.
· A must, take the time to review Vikas’s Oracle Integration Strategy Session!
· Learn more about Dubai Airports business-driven first-phase integration that went live in only 2 months.
· How GE Digital is saving 1m dollars using ICS for their ERP integration.
· How CIMA replaced MS BizTalk with SOA CS and reduced development time for new features by 40% and improved transaction completion times by 2X.
· How Calix created self-service request for enterprise application access using PCS & ICS.
· Learn more about Oracle APIP CS and what our customers, Mazda and Rabobank, think of our platform.
· …And so many more amazing SOA CS, ICS, PCS, 12c Upgrade case studies… Trek, LinkedIn, Rioch
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.