SOA Cloud Service 16.4.1 is available–including free trials for Partners
November 28, 2016 Leave a comment
The Oracle SOA Cloud Service Help Center was refreshed on October 10th, 2016 for the 16.4.1 release.
Oracle Business Activity Monitoring, available as part of the Integration Analytics Cluster service type, is now certified for production use. See What’s New for Oracle SOA Cloud Service for details.
Updates to the Service Guides:
Using Oracle SOA Cloud Service (12.2.1)
- Getting Started with Oracle Real-Time Integration Business Insight 12.2.1
- Understanding Oracle Real-Time Integration Business Insight 12.2.1
- Administering Oracle Real-Time Integration Business Insight 12.2.1
- Using Oracle Real-Time Integration Business Insight 12.2.1
- Monitoring Business Activity with Oracle BAM 12.2.1
Detailed Updates to the product in this release:
Want to try SOA Cloud Service? Get access here.
Partner Resources (community membership required):
Sales kit for partners: Cloud and On-Prem Integration: Extend SOA to the Cloud
Marketing kit for partners: SOA Campaigns
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.